In order for the website to provide a safe and useful service, it is important for UAE.CARS to collect, use, and share personal information.
Collection :Information posted on UAE.CARS is publicly available. Our servers are located in Singapore and the United Arab Emirates, therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, and (depending on the service used) somtimes.
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from UAE.CARS and response to advertisements;
- Other information, including users' IP address and standard web log information.
Use:We use users' personal information to:
- Provide our services.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies.
- Customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences.
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
- We use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.UAE.CARS cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Customers will receive payment confirmation through email and SMS notifications.
- All personal electronic details will be kept private by the Service except for those that you wish to disclose.
- It is unacceptable to disclose the contact information of others through the Service.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.